Are You A UCLAN Student Looking For A Place To Live?11th August 2019
If you’ll be joining UCLAN’s Burnley campus soon and are still looking for that perfect place to live, then we reckon we’ve found it. The recently renovated Duke of York Apartments have luxury down to a tee. Situated within walking distance from the campus, and an array of local amenities, there really is no other place like it, and no place you’d rather live. With duplex apartments also available that emanate that city vibe all students are after, this iconic listed building could be your new home from just £95 a week!
This fabulous UCLAN Accredited apartment is situated on 129 Colne Road, Burnley, which is:
- Close by to a range of delicious eateries, including Santa’s Pizza and Chilli Master.
- Nearby to The Prairie, Wheatsheaf Inn and Bootleggers – bars, pubs and restaurants that you just have to visit.
- There are bus stops on both sides of the road – great for ease of access to the campus
- A 5 minute walk from Home Bargains and 20 minutes from B&M and Aldi/ Lidl
- A 10 minute walk from East Lancashire Hospitals NHS, as well as Burnley General Hospital.
- A 20 minute walk from UCLAN, and there’s a bus that goes straight to the campus.
- A 20 minute walk from Burnley Central train station.
- A 20 minute walk from two great parks: Thompson Park and Queen’s Park.
- Each spacious bedroom comes with a luxurious bed, some double, some trundle that pull out to a double with storahe, wardrobes and drawers, as well as a big desk and chair, great for that late night studying.
- A fully-fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, washer and dryer and an fridge freezer, meaning you have everything you’d ever need to make a range of tasty meals.
- A stylish and soothing shower room with a double shower/bathroom, toilet and sink basin.
- A communal living space in some which comprises a cosy sofa, lounge chairs, a TV with fitted fibre broadband and modern furnishings.
- Plenty of storage space on the ground floor for your bike, equipment and all those bits and bobs that you don’t want cluttering up your room.
- Each apartment is fitted with an electronic visual intercom ensuring residents always know who is entering and leaving the building – the highest in safety standards.
- A fully integrated fire control system which is compliant with all current regulations.
- Apartments are fitted with first aid kits, bagless hoovers, mop bucket/mop, irons and ironing boards.
We also provide a friendly cleaner to help students keep the place neat and tidy, which we know has a positive impact on health and well-being.
What Are The Benefits Of Living Here?
- Rent starts from £95 a week, which is comparatively cheaper than living in halls with the same level of comfort, style and service provision.
- You only have to pay a £250 deposit for your room.
- Your parents can be used as guarantors, for that extra level of protection.
- From bars, pubs and restaurants to food shops, parks and the campus itself, you have everything you need within walking distance.
- It’s also not far on the train from key cities such as Manchester, Liverpool and London.
- The apartments boast the highest standard of living, and it truly is a relaxing place to live.
- There’s no other student lets around quite like it – these apartments really are in a league of their own.
‘’When deciding on a place to live, students should consider the proximity of the campus, as well as internal features that will aid their happiness. Moving away from home is a big step and can be quite stressful, so we’re proud to offer a range of apartments that give students the best level of comfort, support and care that will undoubtedly make their stay in Burnley extra enjoyable. A secure complex with lots of friendly people – we know that any student who decides to live here will love doing just that.’’ Laura Stockdale, Lettings Manager JonSimon Estate Agents, Burnley.
To learn more about the apartments on offer, or to request a viewing, please contact us today on 01282 427445. Just think, this could soon be your new home.