We may collect and process the following data about you as follows:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site, on feeder sites, by visiting our premises or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave for us.
Information we may collect from you
Where you visit our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Information we receive from other sources
• We may receive information about you if you visit any other websites which we operate or use any services which we provide.
• We work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.